We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of individuals and businesses
- IRS, FTB, EDD & BOE Audit Representation
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Sales and use tax return preparation
- Monthly bookkeeping for all type of businesses
- Business management (Taking care of your checks, deposits, handling of all your financial affairs)
- Due diligence work for practice and business acquisitions
- Business start up consulting
- Advanced tax planning ideas and implementation for individuals and businesses
- Financial statements - Audited, Reviewed & Compilation
- Business entity selection
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Expert Testimony
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
Mission & Vision
We thrive to provide valuable service to you and your business. Our mission is not to only help you pay less taxes legally but to help you manage and grow your hard earned money. We have witnessed as to how much our clients have grown over the years and we take pride on knowing that we had a little bit to do with it.
We cater to variety of clients in many different industries. Real estate investors & owners, Retail Pharmacies, Medical & Dental practices, Attorney's, Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing, Auto financing, Entertainment and many more.
Experience & Qualifications
With over 22 years of experience in the field of accounting and Tax, we feel confident that we can provide you with utmost attention and an impeccable service. We go through a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education every year and are constantly keeping up with the ever changing tax laws, rules and regulations. We are a member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants as well as California Society of Certified Public Accountants and we are subject to regularly scheduled Peer review.